January 6, 2011

The heat comes out at night...

Why does it always happen? Your sound asleep, cuddled in with your blankies, and BAM; jolted awake by your burning up baby? This has been my life for the past 2 nights and I am hoping we don't have a repeat performance tonight!

Poor Anthony has a yucky cough, but seems fine otherwise... BUT the last 2 nights he has woken up with a roaring temperature... Poor guy! :( I drug him with some Motrin, we both fall back asleep, and in the morning he is bright eyed and bushy tailed and my eyes will barely open :)

All day he seems fine, but once midnight hits, its like an inferno in his skinny little body. He has been so bummed about missing school; so I hope tonight he stays fever free... He wants to see his friends so bad (and I would like an uninterrupted nights sleep) Fingers Crossed!

0 thoughts: