I was tagged by Melissa at My Little World: Choo-Choos, cars, and lipgloss to share 7 random facts... Let see what I can come up with....
1. I can eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week and still love it (as long as it is TRUE New York pizza)
2. Jason and I got married when I was 17 years old. He was 18. He joined the air force, moved to Colorado, and asked me to marry him. Saying yes was one of the best decisions I have EVER made... He is my best friend and we compliment each other well... He keeps me in line and I bring him out of his shell... Jason and I have known each other for more than half our lives. We have really "grown up" together.
3. I have a MS in Secondary Education, but the thought of actually being responsible for someones education scares me to DEATH!
4. I bite my nails. It is disgusting and I hate it, but I just can't stop!
5. I used to LOVE dancing until my legs hurt and the room spun!
6. My absolute favorite short story is "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson.
7. I love love love early American Literature. I majored in it and enjoy almost ALL of it.... NERD I know :)
I am not tagging anyone today, since I tagged a ton this week, but if you want to do it go for it! Thanks Melissa!