July 26, 2009

Bathroom Re-Do!

I have been dying to get some projects done in my house and finally Jason has gotten on board! He is very handy, but needs some extra motivation at times.... Anyway, he redid our downstairs half bath. This room was HIDEOUS! It had never been painted, the walls were horrendously dinged, scratched, marked, chipped, you name it! I knew just what I wanted and it has finally been accomplished. All the fixtures have been replaced, the hideous gold mirror the builder hung has been painted (though I am not too sure I like it! I may buy a new one...), bead board has been hung, crown molding is in place, and I have to say I am PLEASED with the finished product! Jason did a FANTASTIC job as always!!!!

Now I just need to find what to put on the walls! Any suggestions?







18 thoughts:

Bethany said...

It's gorgeous!! I LOVE the color- as for the walls, what about some ocean-y things? I'm horrible with interior design things, I really have no ideas ;)

Sara said...

Jason did a FANTASTIC job! Looks just Pottery Barn--which you know is my favorite. I know how thrilled you are to have this project complete.

Cameron said...

It looks awesome!!! If you go with the ocean theme, Kohls has a lot of stuff on clearance by the candle section...even if you don't, I believe they have other things along the same color that you put on the walls....great job Jason!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG It turned out great Staci!! I bet you are so happy with it! It looks so beachy :)

Lisha

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

It looks great! With that color, you could do seashells or something, that might look cute.

Amber King said...

love the color!! beautiful job!!

Kelly said...

The bathroom looks great!! He did a great job. I can't wait to get this house of mine in order finally!! Enjoy!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the color on the walls! I think you should give it a beachy feel. You can add just a few little accents of shells and things here and there and I think it would go with the decor great!

~*~Kate~*~ said...

Just gorgeous! Maybe some decorative mirrors and a floral wreath? I think I'd love it just the way it is with bare walls for a bit.

Toni Brooker said...

I LOVE that color. What color is that?! Yep... you guys did a great job. =)

Staci said...

Thanks everyone! The color is Retro-Colonial Blue 4006-4B by Valspar Ultra Premium at Lowes :)

jenjen said...

Your bathroom is soooo cute! I love the beadboard. Darling!

XOOX
Jen

Jennifer said...

It looks great! Love the color!

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks great!

I agree with the others...beach theme!

Banteringblonde said...

It is beautiful! I love beadboard in bathrooms!

Rae Ann said...

Gorgeous! That color palette makes me think of seascapes or Mediterranean scenes. I guess you could go funky with surfing art!

Jen said...

That looks lovely! I hear the beadboard and that blue is just beautiful (is that what it looks like IRL? Pictures can sometimes change it...) Great vision Staci & yay Jason for a job well done!

Anonymous said...

Ok...been reading your blog for oh...bout an hour now, first time. Just stumbled on these pics and it's like looking at my bathroom. Seriously...same color, same light fixture, pedestal sink, same white bottom half of wall, and pretty darn close on toilet model too! Freakin amazing...only thing different is that we have gray vinyl tile floor. Our hardwood is in the rest of the house :)

Steph