July 9, 2009

The art of a successful Otoscope removal.....

Jason and I were lucky enough to learn the four simple steps in the removal of an Otoscope from a preschooler's finger yesterday when Anthony was playing with his doctor kit. I guess that hole was just the right size. The finger went in, but WOULD NOT come out. Anthony did not panic. He just told Jason that he was stuck. Jason, on the other hand panicked! He called for some back up and I was no help. I did stop to grab the camera though! I just laughed as the camera went click, click, click!!






Step One: Takes LOTS of pictures so that you have PLENTY of blog material!




Step Two: Fill Otoscope generously with dish soap! The more the better!!!




Step Three: Gently twist and pull while child is mesmerized by Handy Manny!




Step Four: Breath a sigh of relief because it is FINALLY off and NO tears were shed!


7 thoughts:

Jessica said...

Hahaha oh the joy of boys!

~~Mel~~ said...

Now that IS too funny...I love that you grabbed the camera before removal...haha.

Sara said...

LOL :) I'm glad he didn't cry. Gotta love blog material!

Tia said...

having a bow sale incase you're interested :-)

That Girl said...

lol you crack me up! He is such a cutie!!

what color paint is that? I have been looking for a tan I like....we have a light light blue in our living room now.

I am Harriet said...

Yikes. That reminds me of that one similar I love Lucy episode.


Just stopping by via MBC to say hello.

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Oh no! Why must they always stick their fingers in stuff lol