Deb from Life With Birk gave me this final award! She is awesome! He blog always seems to move me in some way.... This past week she wrote how her days were once filled with firsts and now they are starting to be filled with lasts! That really made me think.... So often I think I rush through the moments when I really need to savour them for one day they will be no more.... Anyway, Check out Deb, she is awesome! Thanks again Deb!!
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won!Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
- I love being outside playing with my kids! I love to ride bikes, chalk, and most recently play endless games of Red Light Green Light! I wish we could spend all day every day OUTSIDE!
- I am a great children's book reader.... Anthony and Madison snuggle in and I set the stage.... Each character has its own voice and I must say I ROCK it ;)
- I can fold a mean load of laundry (I have had TONS of practice)
- I recycle all the time and Anthony can recite Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle on command! :)
- I typically see the positive in most situations... There are only a few things I have a hard time finding something (even the tiniest thing) positive!
- I have mastered the art of laughing instead of crying... It has taken a while, but I finally understand that laughter takes so much less effort than crying! (and my eyes don't suffer the next day!) Who really cares at the end of the day that 2 dozen eggs were dropped on your freshly SCRUBBED floor!
- I am a great friend, I will listen, help, laugh, share, and be there WHENEVER you need me! I only ask that you treat me the same in return!
My 7 Queens are:
So there you have it.... Participate if you want to. I know I will enjoy reading all of your answers! Happy Saturday!