Here are the rules:
List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
Mention and link to the person who tagged you
Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy
- popping tags: there is nothing that thrills me more than popping tags off of my clothes (or the kids clothes) before putting them on. I LOVE to wear BRAND NEW clothes. I used to do much more tag popping, but I do not shop anywhere near as much as I used too :(
- fresh paint: I love the smell, look, and feel of a freshly painted room. My whole house is due for fresh paint and I am looking forward to Jason getting on it....
- wild flowers: I love spotting the random wild flowers growing on the side of the road, in the median, or well ANYWHERE! They instantly bring a smile to my face!
- going out to dinner: Pre kids we ate out at least 5 nights a week. The nights we didn't we just munched or had liquid dinners. I NEVER cooked! I do not like cooking because I STINK at it! Over the past 4 years my cooking is improving, but I MISS eating out where someone else deals with all the messes!
- fresh cut grass: the smell makes me smile and it looks so pretty!
- books: I love to read. I love to dive into a book and devour each word, sentence, page. There is nothing better than a great read.