Friday morning, Jason took Madison to gymnastics and Anthony and I hit up the grocery store. I had to make a dish to bring to my mom's night out and the kids were outside all day! We had dress rehearsal for her VERY FIRST recital Friday and evening, and then I had a Mom's Night Out with some girlfriends! I was looking forward to Friday night ALL day long...
The recital practice went really well. My shy little daughter is really a HAM! She did not want to leave the stage! She just beamed as all the moms watching clapped when her class finished their songs.... It was so sweet!
Eight o'clock arrived and it was time for me to head over to my friend Kelly's house.... As usual the night was a success!! One of the girl's mom came, and we had some faces. We all had so much fun! Things I learned:
- My friends make REALLY good food!
- Prickly Pear drinks are yummy delish....
- Lisha and I seem to like to dress alike...
- You must be aware of your surroundings at ALL times. You never know when one of your friends will steal the $5 Kohls gift card you won ;)
- Tongues are really funny looking!
- The person to call the final hand seems to win the $$$$ (Note to self: Call the last feakin' hand!!!)
- Impromptu photo shoots are the best....
- Laughing is good for the soul!
The ONLY pic that is halfway decent! I take terrible pictures :(
It sums up the night PERFECT though: LAUGH!
After hitting my pillow way to late Friday night; Anthony had me awake WAY too early Saturday morning! The day started off at full speed. We spent most of the day outside in the ridiculous hotness! (How does it go from low 40's to 98 degrees in like a few days?!? I love warm weather so I'm not complaining, but geesh I would have enjoyed a few more SPRING like days!) saturday afternoon I ran around like a lunatic (as usual) at the very last minute trying to get ready for:
Oh it was perfect and deserves its very own post.... I will flip through the photos and watch the videos and find the PERFECT ones to share! Precious is the only word to describe it!