The final page in Parenting magazine is usually my favorite and this month's top ten made me giggle so I thought I would share.
Top Ten Worries You'll Laugh About Later
1. That he really will tell his shrink you left him to cry it out in his crib
2. That they don't make pull ups and sneakers with Velcro for grown ups
3. That not nursing him for the standard year (or ever) means he will wind up obese, stupid, or maladjusted
4. That the fact that he's such a nice quiet boy means neighbors will one day tell reporters, "I'm shocked! He was always such a nice quiet boy!"
5. That a preference for dolls over trucks bodes well for the future musical theater
6. That he'll be crushed when he discovers he can't really be a firefighting astronaut veterinarian who treats animals in outer space
7. That if you throw out one of the 7,652 pieces of artwork dropping glitter onto the rug he will feel deeply hurt
8. That he'll be dependent on you well into his 30s because you didn't read to him in the womb
9. That his sense of humor will never advance beyond fart jokes
10. That he might stop loving you as much as he does now
- Taken from April 2009 Parenting Magazine
I have taken the liberty to bold the worries at casa del Staci :)