Holy Moly Cow.... I have just been awarded a bloggy award. A BIG one too!!! This award has totally made my day and has made me feel oh so better! Muchos thanks goes to Insanity Kim at A Parent's Life to Behold, Through the Eyes of Insanity and Bliss He blog is great. Its funny, well written, interesting, and did I mention funny? You should check her out for sure!
So here are the deets:
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award. check
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post. check
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support. check
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions. check
Wow, so I really have to think... I think those are some big shoes to fill, and I am not quite sure I meet the requirements... So, I started blogging for a few reasons. First, I wanted have an outlet that was mine. Each of my days are filled taking care of everyone and somehow it seemed that I had lost sense of myself... I wanted something that was all mine, so Playing House was born. I also decided to blog because each day is filled with memories that I cherish and I want to remember them forever... Blogging provides me a space to do just that. One day, I will be able to look back at these special years... My blog is my personal outlet. It gives me a place to yell, laugh, cry, and share my life and my experiences. If I somehow touch one person with my words then I have more than exceeded all expectations........
I have been thinking and I want to give this award Rae Ann because she ALWAYS makes me laugh! Check her out. She is too funny! I am also giving this award to La Mom - an American mom in Paris I recently stumbled across this blog and I LOVE it. I look forward to reading her posts because they remind me of the chic lit books I love to get lost in...
Really I tag all of you in my blog roll, because I enjoy reading each of your blogs... I look forward to each new post!