I'm so excited! My first award.... Amber at Kiss My Cheek awarded me this award and she has made my night, who am I kidding, my week! Thank you!!! You should check her out! She is super sweet and her blog and the new face lift are awesome... I desperately want to do mine now!
Here are the rules...The rules for the Honest Scrap award - The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Simple. Or not.
1. I am very superstitious. Its silly, really, but I can't help it. I try to avoid all cracks, I wish when it's 2:22, I cross my fingers and toes, I knock on wood... you get the pic. I am loony! :)
2. When I get dressed each morning, I try on no less than 3 pants and 5 shirts. Sadly, I usually end up wearing the first thing I tried on...
3. After I had Anthony and Madison, I would hide in the bathroom reading magazines while pretending to potty just to get a few minutes of peace. Jason thought I was really sick! :P
4. I was extremely sad when the old Baby Center went to read only. I felt like I lost an old friend... I still miss that site!
5. I love to read birth stories. I could read them all day. Even though I don't know the people, their stories usually make me cry happy tears.... :0
6. I am a worrier. I worry A LOT! I usually worry about silly things too....
7. I cannot leave the grocery store without buying AT LEAST one trashy tabloid.
8. Some nights I get struck with the need to wake my kids and just hold them....
9. I LOVE cranking the radio to Madonna's greatest hits and dancing until I fall on the floor!
10. I love the songs from The Backyardigans and I sing them often....
That was really hard! Here are my seven:
Cynthiaa: I just started reading her blog, and its great! I am obsessing over her layout... It is TOO cute!
Jen: She visits me regularly (which I LOVE) and she shares awesome tips, stories, and deals with her readers!
Jen: I'm glad you came back to the world of blog....
Lisha: Two words: Loves It!
Mary: Your private so I won't linky, but you ROCK!
Megan: Her word of the day usually makes me laugh. So far, I have not been guilty (notice the so far)
Sara: I think its great that you are sharing with everyone great ways to save $$$